Ryan Kim – Principal Lawyer, Notary Public
LLB (SNU, USYD), MCom (USYD)
Ryan was admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2006 and has since been practising in diverse areas of law including commercial, property and employment law.
Ryan has extensive experience in advising individual and corporate clients on various commercial and property transactions including business sale/purchase, commercial/residential property dealings, commercial leasing, loan and security transactions, share sale/purchase and transactions relating to franchise, partnership and joint ventures.
Ryan has also acted for clients in commercial litigation matters in the Local, District and Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Federal Court of Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws, Seoul National University
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney
- Master of Commerce, University of Sydney
- Admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia
- Notary public appointed by the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Translator (Korean <=> English) certified by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Society of Notaries of New South Wales